We are looking for a new colleague to join us as a Senior PHP Developer. You will be part of an vibrant development team that translates business problems into innovative technological solutions by providing high quality code.
– Analyze, develop and optimize internal applications or projects for customers;
– Be responsible for the entire product life cycle: from specifications to production launch;
– Collaborate with team members to integrate and meet deadlines;
– Study the latest technologies and identify new optimization solutions;
– Competitive salary;
– Meal tickets;
– Performance bonuses;
– Training courses that will help you develop professionally;
– Possibility to work from home;
– A friendly and motivating work environment.
– Experience working with frames (eg Laravel);
– Experience in developing ERP / CRM / E-commerce applications;
– Experience in optimization and security for Apache applications, Linux administration and configuration know-how.
– Minimum 3 years experience in web application development;
– Experience in using the following: PHP, MySQL, HTML / CSS, JS / AJAX;
– Ability to write code according to internal standards;
– Understanding open-source projects such as Joomla, Drupal, Wikis, osCommerce, etc.;
– Experience in common third party APIs (Google, Facebook, Ebay etc);
– A passion for design and coding best practices and the desire to develop bold new ideas.