We are looking for a talented Key Account Manager who can develop trusting relationships with the clients in our portfolio and who knows how to turn a potential lead into a loyal customer.
If you like talking to people and adapting to different types of responsibility, this job is for you. You will keep in touch with customers, you will understand their needs and provide customized solutions.
– Identify potential customers both from existing databases and through your own research;
– Expand your client portfolio and develop new strategic partnerships;
– Contact clients by email or phone and set up meetings;
– Identify a client’s needs and offer customized solutions;
– Process client orders and, if necessary, modify them according to their exact specifications;
– Create a database and generate relevant reports with information about the clients in your portfolio: what their needs are, what development plans they have, what they order most often, etc.
– Previous experience in B2B sales;
– Presentation, conversation and active listening skills, so you can easily identify customer needs;
– Be ambitious and motivated to reach your sales target;
– Know how to make and give presentations for clients;
– Extensive knowledge of the MS Office package;
– Have experience working with CRM.
– IT technical knowledge (hardware, software);
– Intermediate level English;
– Category B driving license.
– Competitive salary;
– Meal tickets;
– Performance bonuses;
– Training courses that will help you develop professionally;
– Possibility to work part-time from home;
– A friendly and motivating work environment.