We are looking for a new colleague to join us in the Customer Support department. If you are communicative, open to learn and able find solutions to the challenges you face, then surely you’ll integrate perfectly within our team.
– Contact prospective customers by phone using the allocated database and inform them about the company’s products and services;
– Record the relevant aspects of customer interaction in that specific database;
– Provide customer support for online orders;
– Identify and find the best and correct solutions for clients by offering professional answers;
– Record suggestions, notifications and complaints coming from customers and forward them to the specialized departments;
– Suggest new ways of communicating information in order to increase departmental efficiency;
– Provide regular status reports on your work.
– Communication, sales and negotiation skills;
– Knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point) at medium level;
– Quickly assimilate knowledge;
– Ability to plan, organize and pay attention to detail.
– Intermediate level English;
– IT technical knowledge (hardware, software);
– Call center experience of at least 2 years.
– Competitive salary;
– Meal tickets;
– Performance bonuses;
– Training courses that will help you develop professionally;
– Possibility to work part-time from home;
– A friendly and motivating work environment.